Saturday, August 22, 2009

[2009.08.23] WYLIE CHIU AND CHRISSIE CHOU HAVE NO CONVERSATION

Wylie Chiu Shek Chi and Chrissie Chou Sau Na

Xian Seli (Sin Sik Lai) and Terry Siufay
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The film SEI SUN SOR LIU (DEATH GOD IS SILLY) two nights ago shot at a Kowloon City restaurant. Chrissy Chou Sau Na, Wylie Chiu Shek Chi, Terry Siufay, Xian Seli (Sin Sik Lai), Chow Pak Ho and William Chan Wai Ting attended the banquet scene shoot. Siufay stole Sik Sin Lai, so Chow Pak Ho and others came to cause trouble at the wedding banquet.

Two nights ago two "rivals" Chiu Shek Chi and Chau Sau Na ran into each other. During a photo opportunity Chau Sau Na lost her footing. Chiu Shek Chi explained that the story required her to be buxom. Reporters joked that she scared off Chou Sau Na. She said, "It's just a costume. Chau Sau Na isn't in this scene." When asked whether running into Chou was awkward, she said, "No, actually I want to talk to her. (To apologize?) No, the reports sound like we are attacking each other. They are exaggerated. I don't dare to speak with her." As for what she would like to say to Chau the most, she said, "I want to ask her about her opinions on the reports. I feel her interviews are very well done and I want to learn from her. My language expression is very poor." In addition, Shek Chi reportedly is under company suspension. She said, "I am not sure, I didn't hear the boss say it personally. Yet my manager decides to give me time to cool down. Coincidentally I am enrolled in a class." Will she put education before performance? She said, "No, I wouldn't just study and not work."

Chau Sau Na honestly said that she never thought of Chiu Shek Chi as a rival. She said, "If I want to win I have to defeat myself first. I don't have to compare to others. She is going to a banquet of course she has to dress like this." When reporters told her that Chiu Shek Chi did not dare to talk to her but praised her manner of speech. She said, "We greeted each other. I don't know how to talk but I am willing to listen. If she has anything happy or sad she can talk to me, she is more than welcome to." Reportedly Chiu Shek Chi was under company suspension for "talking too much". She said, "I am not at liberty to comment on her company's matter. Everyone would express opinions. I am learning speaking technique myself, I am not qualified to teach anyone yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment