Thursday, October 29, 2009

[2009.10.30] WILLIAM CHAN TRAINS TO BE ROMANTIC WITH VIVIAN CHOW

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

William Chan Wai Ting two nights ago attended a Halloween event. He expressed that he will be busy with a movie and will not have time to celebrate. He is currently busy with Ann Hui On Wa's new film with Vivian Chow Wai Man. They even had many intimate scenes. He said, "On the first night of the shoot I already had to be romantic with Chow Wai Man." He said that for now he did not know whether he will need to appear topless, but earlier he already made time to train in the gym. He said, "In this scene Chow Wai Man and I were trying to be romantic. Days ago we rehearsed. I didn't dare to move too much, Vivian gave me confidence and told me if I didn't treat her like Chow Wai Man then I was able to perform at ease."

William expressed that Chow Wai Man was a goddess of his youth. "When I saw Vivian in person, my heart beat really fast. After finding out that I will work with her, I was very worried and didn't know what to do." For his first intimate scene William did not tell rumored girlfriend Angelababy in advance. He said, "In these few months I didn't even have time to go home. I didn't even have a chance to see her and my family. On top of that she is also very busy."

Was he confident about winning the Hong Kong Film Award under Hui On Wa's leadership? William pointed out that Hui On Wa is a good director who has given him a lot of freedom and has been able to lead him to good performance as an actor. Yet he has never thought about winning any award. He said, "I worry that I would perform poorly because I think too much, so I only focus on my job as an actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment