Friday, October 30, 2009

[2009.10.31] DANIEL WU FEARS HIS GOLDEN HORSE NOMINATION

courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) two nights ago introduced a cell phone with his girlfriend Lisa S. Daniel's assistant expressed that he will attend the Golden Horse Award in Taiwan in November because his film LIKE A DREAM (YU MUNG) received numerous nominations. He was also nominated for Best Actor, he immediately asked reporters not to mention that as soon as he heard it because he was already very nervous. He said, "I have a defeated mentality because I am afraid of going on stage. I have to dress up too and pretend to be very calm. Actually I would be very frightened. Seeing so many people I don't know what to say on stage. (You can think about winning in advance.) Thinking in advance isn't good, it's too pretentious!" He also said that he was very introverted before he got into the business and even had a fear of crowds. Now he was much better, but he still feared any event with over 100 people. Will he go with Lisa to reduce his stress? He said, "I would be just as nervous! When we get there I have to mid her too and I have to work. I have family that wants to go but I told them no."

No comments:

Post a Comment