Tuesday, December 8, 2009

[2009.12.09] STORM WARRIORS PREMIERE

Tang Yan

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin

Lin Li, "Counterfeit Cecilia Cheung) Gong Mi, Albert Yeung Sau Sing, Chu Wing Lung

Gong Mi
courtesy of on.cc
Nicholas Tse Ting Fung
courtesy of singtao.com
Aaron Kwok Fu Sing

Charlene Choi

Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Charlene Choi
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charelene Choi

Nicholas Tse
courtesy of takungpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Simon Yam Tat Wa, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Ken Ho Ka King and Tang Yan starred in THE STORM WARRIORS (FUNG WON II), which premiered two nights ago. The film's directors the Pang Brothers and boss Daneil Lam Siu Ming also attended. The event arranged for a Chinese style drum performance. Guests included the original comic book creator Ma Wing Sing, Maggie Cheung Ho Yi, Choi Cheuk Yin's parents and Elaine Lok Yi Ling.

Kwok Fu Wing expressed that earlier he and Ekin went on a Southeast Asia promotional tour. Due to the tight schedule of eight cities in six days, Ekin became ill and could not stay for one of the premieres. Sing Sing joked that by the end of the promotion even he was sick. Ekin honestly said that girlfriend Yoyo Mung Ka Wai could not attend due to work. Did Sing Sing invite rumored girlfriend Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam)? He only said that this time he would focus on work wholeheartedly and would not talk about his personal life. Reporters mentioned that Sing Sing earlier had hot pot casserole with Hung Doi Lam. Sing Sing only joked, "It was this film's promotion."

Tse Ting Fung expressed that this time he was only a guest star so he did not deliberately invite his wife Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi. Was his pregnant wife in danger? He expressed that he did not think about that, Pak Chi did not have time as she was meeting with friends. Ting Fung expressed that next week they would know whether their child will be a boy or a girl. According to him either will be fine, their health will be the most important. Ting Fung said that Pak Chi joked if he did not care next week she would not tell him. Ting Fung said, "I am really indifferent, since Pak Chi wants to have five." Will Ting Fung accommodate? He said, "Let it be, it's not like we have them at my say so." Ting Fung honestly said that with more children the burden of course would be bigger. Thus he also said that Pak Chi was very silly. Did he want his wife to work and help out? He expressed that was not necessary and his wife had no acting bug. He said, "Sometimes when my wife sees how hard work is for me she gets the chills." Although Pak Chi's acting was good, Ting Fung felt that her willingness was more important than anything else.

Will Ting Fung reduce his workload to keep his wife company? He honestly said that he will not but his wife also hoped that after NEW SHAOLIN TEMPLE he will be able to remain in Hong Kong. He said, "I will try my best, but with a good script that will be very hard." Ting Fung also said that he will accompany his wife during birth because he was there for their previous child. Was he afraid of blood? He joked, "No, I can stand very close. Sometimes when I eat I watch Discovery Channel. I am already used to it." Ting Fung pointed out that he was constantly injured during filming. earlier when he injured his leg he stitched up the wound himself.

Choi Cheuk Yin dressed up for the premiere. Was she deliberately being sexy? She joked, "It's a piece of cake, my selling point is I have nothing to see." When asked if push up bra did not help, she only joked, "I have a little of everything. Can't you tell I am already pushed up? I have already done all I could. When I sleep sideways I have some." Ah Sa expressed that the premiere tickets were sold out very quickly so she only invited her parents. Will she ask her rumored boyfriend Ronald Cheng Chung Kei later? She only said that she will have to check her schedule.

Yam Tat Wa expressed that the production was rather tough. Not only did the temperature reached 40 degrees Celsius, he also had to act with a blue and green screen with his imagination. He said, "I have been acting for many years, I think this is the only time I had to change ten pairs of underwear daily. Everyday I was soaked. During the shoot I lost five pounds." Yam Tat Wa expressed that early in the shoot he had cramps. In order to replenish his energy he had to drink salt water.

No comments:

Post a Comment