Sunday, December 27, 2009

[2009.12.28] WILLIAM CHAN, GILLIAN CHUNG HAVE "SEX" IN BED?

courtesy of on.cc

William Chan Wai Ting this Christmas worked on many shopping center shows. He admitted that he made six figures from this golden slot and enough to play for his U.S. dance lesson trip next year.

Today William and Gillian Chung Yung begin work on the film CHIN DOH (FORMER) officially. He says that this performance is the most extreme. "It's very stressful because Ah Gil is telling everyone that she is giving me her first time." He describes this film as "erotic" and rather daring conceptually. William jokes, "Everyday we have sex scenes to shoot. I know for some daring bed scenes the director will clear the set. I even have to take off my pants. The revealing job is left up to me. I don't mind showing my rear."

No comments:

Post a Comment