Sunday, February 21, 2010

[2010.02.22] HO WAN SI IS AFRAID OF WATCHING HERSELF ACT

Liza Wang Ming Chuen who is overseas appears as a cardboard cut out.

Ron Ng Chuek Hei won the golden tiger in an allegedly "fixed" draw
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Ron Ng Cheuk Hei, Denise Ho Wan Si, Chan San Chung, Sire Ma Choi, Koni Lui Wai Yi, Chapman To Man Jat and others yesterday promoted tonight's TVB series O.L. SUPREME (NUI WONG BAN GUNG SUT) premiere. Ah Si was looking forward to her series debut and hoped that it would be able to succeed OFF PEDDER's 30 point rating. Would she watch her first series? She said, "Actually I have always been afraid to watch my own acting, which I feel are horrific. In particular when NAKED AMBITION (HO CHING) is on television I would leap at the television to turn it off. (Because of the bed scene?) No, it's even worse. In one scene I called (Eason) Chan Yik Shun BB, every time I thought of it I would be scared. Now I am starting to get used to watching my movies. (Was it because your Best Supporting Actress nomination with LOOK FOR A STAR (YAU LUNG HEI FUNG)?) It's a huge encouragement, I feel as a singer my acting has received certain recognition, but I never thought about whether I would win."

No comments:

Post a Comment