Thursday, March 18, 2010

[2010.03.19] EDISON CHEN ANNOUNCES HIS COMEBACK

courtesy of takungpao.com

Easing out the show business after the sex photo scandal, Edison Chen Koon Hei two days ago while attending an event in Taiwan publicly confirmed for the first time that at the end of the month he will return to the studio to record his all new record. At the end of the year he will work on a movie with an U.S. film company as he officially announced his comeback.

Chen Koon Hei said, "I feel this is an enormous challenge, I hope everyone will support me." Chen Koon Hei selected Taiwan to be the location of his comeback, which in general was speculated to be due to his manager's concern that the Hong Kong audience still would not be able to accept him anew so soon. Chen Koon Hei said, "I will work hard, record my songs and make my productions well. When I finish recording I hope to be able to spend more time in Taiwan."

No comments:

Post a Comment