Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[2010.04.08] MICHELLE WAI DOES NOT DARE TO TRY FOR THE PERFECT SCORE

Vincy Chan (Wing Yi)

Gillian Chung Yun Tung, William Chan Wai Ting, Michelle Wai (Si Nga)
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Hong Kong Film Festival closing films EX (CHIN DOH) and AMPHETAMINE two nights ago held their premieres. The film's key cast members all dressed up to attend. The Gillian Chung Yun Tung starred EX even brought a group of friends from her company. Earlier rumored to be attacked at a Mainland bar, Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi confirmed the incident. "Our production team went to celebrate, but for reasons unknown suddenly four people ran in and threw things. I immediately ducked into a duck. Both (Peter) Ho Yun Tung and Tian Liang were very protective of me." Cheng Hei Yi expressed that she would be more careful at night spots and believed that this was an isolated incident.

Michelle Wai (Si Nga) and William Chan Wai Ting in EX performed a passionate love scene. Reportedly Ah Gil even taught her to "go all out". Producer Chapman To Man Jat even gave her performance a grade of 99%, one point off for no nudity. Si Nga said that she did not dare to get the last point, and in the short run she would not play a similar character again. She said, "I don't dare to perform in the nude. 99% is already great. Actually during the shoot Chan Wai Ting and I were very nervous." Did Ah Gil give her any special guidance in how to act? Ah Gil said, "She already did great herself, only lacking in experience. I got her hints on facing the camera and hitting her marks." Would Ah Gil try to play Si Nga's character? She said, "No one asked, I will worry about it when someone wanted me to. As a professional actor I can't worry about other things. While acting I become another person."

AMPHETAMINE's lead Bryon Peng Koon Kei expressed some regret that his film had to be released with blacked out scenes due to censorship standards, since during the shoot everyone put a lot of effort into it. Will he make similar films in the future? He said, "That will depend on the script and the director. After this film sex films approached me but I turned them down." Did he invite his friend Bowie Lam Bo Yi? He said, "No, I know he is busy with a series. I learned from the papers that he hit his head, but I still haven't had the time to call him."

No comments:

Post a Comment