Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[2010.04.08] SANDRA NG GUARANTEES LAUGHTER

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

In Hengdian for a movie earlier, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu took the five day Easter holiday to return home and spend it with the family. After the touching ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW (SHUI YUET SUN TAU), Kwan Yu also has another new release BEAUTY OF DUTY (MEI LAI MUK LING). She strongly recommends everyone to watch it because BEAUTY can make viewers laugh from the beginning to the end.

Kwan Yu said, "ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW performed so well, I am truly very pleased. I heard everyone who went cried from watching so I have to make up for that with my strong suit of comedy. In BEAUTY ON DUTY I dressed up as a young student with braids, I also have to dance the itchy dance, fight a crocodile with Wing Chun and compete with bikini clad ladies with Put Chai Ko (padded bra). With comedy galore, I guarantee you will laugh until you cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment