Monday, April 12, 2010

[2010.04.13] STATUE INJURES ANDY LAU?

courtesy of takungpao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa in FUTURE X-COPS (MEI LOI GAING CHAT) plays a time traveling cop from the future. Wa Jai even personally performed the various action and explosion stunts as well as fights with the enemy.

Speaking of the fight scene, Wa Jai said, "Although the temperature was severely cold, we all wore heavy costumes and fought nonstop so we were covered in sweat. The location was also sandy and very slippery. Shooting stunts on it truly wasn't easy, even the photographers almost fell." In one scene Wa Jai was crushed under a giant statue head, which left multiple scars on his back. "For this movie, our entire team truly made tremendous sacrifices. That prop statue was for real, it was so heavy that it knocked me into the ground. My back and my limbs were all bruised. I even got sand all over my face and in my mouth. Other actors were also knocked around and scarred up. No one was spared in the entire team."

No comments:

Post a Comment