Sunday, May 16, 2010

[2010.05.17] EKIN CHENG'S WEDDING DATE DEPENDS ON JORDAN CHAN

courtesy of takungpao.com

In the Dior Cheng Yi Kin and Jordan Chan Siu Chun starred ONCE A GANGSTER (FEI SA FUNG JUNG SHUEN) Siu Chun suffered a lot. Not only was he in close distance with someone on fire, he also had a plastic bag over his head and Michelle Ye (Yip Shuen) grabbed his lower body.

Forced to "take charge" in the film, Siu Chun was "invited" to the police station. As he was taken from his own restaurant to the police vehicle Siu Chun asked for a head cover, but the police only provided a clear plastic bag. Siu Chun said when he made this cene, he also suffocated in the plastic bag. "The team already poked holes in the plastic bag, but I still felt it was very stuffy. When I breathed that plastic bag stuck to my nose, it didn't feel very comfortable."

In addition, they earlier appeared on a cable interview. They stated that they would not let a woman get in between them. Ekin expressed, "My history with Siu Chun is definitely longer than the relationship between me and my girlfriend or Siu Chun with his wife." Siu Chun expressed, "I rarely see his other half. I always feel awkward, which is very absurd." Ekin even revealed that he predicted that Cherrie Ying Choi Yi would "tie down" Siu Chun. "He normally rarely mentions his girlfriends, but he took the initiative to introduce Ying Choi Yi as his girlfriend. I then predicted that he 'won't get away'." Ekin saw how happy Siu Chun has been, has he thought about marriage? Ekin snickered. "I will take another year to see if he will have any 'accident' before I will decide."

No comments:

Post a Comment