Thursday, September 23, 2010

[2010.09.23] WILLIAM CHAN DOES NOT WANT TO CLEAR THE SET

William Chan Wai Ting, Vincy Chan (Wing Yi)

courtesy of on.cc

Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, William Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

William Chan Wai Ting in the new film CHOOK GWAI DIK NUI YUN (OFF THE RAIL WOMEN) bares his backside for the first time. Yesterday at an event, even Vincy Chan (Wing Yi) joked that she looked forward to seeing his "Ku Kui Ke" (glut giant skin, sounds like Leo Ku). Speaking of the revealing scene, Chan Wai Ting awkwardly said, "I hope no one would focus on my rear revealing scene." Donnie Yen Chi Tan showed his backside too in LEGEND OF THE FIST THE RETURN OF CHEN ZHEN, Chan Wai Ting said, "Mine isn't as firm as his, in addition I don't know whether my rear will appear on camera."

Will he ask the set to be cleared? Chan Wai Ting said, "I would try to coordinate, I have numerous passionate scenes with several leading ladies. If I have to clear the set every time, I am afraid that a lot of time would be wasted. If the ladies don't feel it's a problem, then I shouldn't feel it's a problem." Chan Wai Ting revealed that earlier that he attended a dance rehearsal with Pat Ha Man Jik, who he stepped on several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment