Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[2010.10.14] NO FIGHT SCENE FOR POST OPERATION LOUIS KOO

Louis Koo Tin Lok

Jennifer Tse
courtesy of on.cc

Jennifer Tse, Louis Koo
courtesy of singtao.com

Jennifer Tse

Johnnie To Kei Fung, Louis Koo
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok yesterday attended the Fresh Wave 2010 International short film festival winner screening with Johnnie To Kei Fung and Jennifer Tse Ting Ting at Central. Goo Jai's right leg earlier was injured on the set. Early in recovery Goo Jai said that he already had an operation around the Mid Autumn Festival. In the future he will skip fight scenes to recuperate. She even said that if the wound will not heal properly, his leg might shrink.

Goo Jai just had his operation. Yesterday he was mobile and in decent condition. He revealed that yesterday was his first public event since the operation. Goo Jai said, "I already rested for 2 weeks afterward. Lately I have been focusing on physical therapy! If it doesn't improve the leg will shrink. Now everyday I have to work out for 7 to 8 hours!" He said that under ideal condition, he would be fully recovered in half a year to a year. Goo Jai had rare time off from his tight film schedule. He said that last two weeks due to rest he had rare ample sleep and exercise. Goo Jai said, "In the future I will only work on dramatic scenes. The (Raymond) Wong Pak Ming Lunar New Year film will be all non action. Later I will work on OVERHEARD 2 (SIT TING FUNG WON 2)!" He also revealed that the action film that he originally had has been postponed until next year. He hoped to be able to focus on physical therapy. Turning 40 on the 21st, Goo Jai due to his leg injury could not go anywhere. He will only invite friends to celebrate at his home. As for his birthday wish, Goo Jai said that he operated a charity fund in anticipation of doing more charity work.

Having just completed BRUCE LEE, MY BROTHER (SIU NIN LEI SIU LUNG), Tse Ting Ting said that she is busy studying action and kung fu. Was she in great shape then? She said, "Earlier some co-workers brought me some chicken essence, now I am in much better health. I don't have to drink the chicken essence anymore!" Has she asked her boyfriend Andy On Chi Kit about kung fu? Ting Ting revealed that her boyfriend was reluctant for her to become an action actress. Ting Ting said, "I asked him to teach me, but he didn't want me to learn. I told him if he taught me I wouldn't get hurt as easily." She honestly said that her boyfriend had to reluctantly teach her kung fu. Normally she would punch On Chi Kit's arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment