Friday, October 15, 2010

[2010.10.16] JIMMY LIN CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH CECILIA CHEUNG AND TANG WEI

Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi, Jimmy Lin (Lam Chi Wing), Tang Wei, Chie Tanaka, Han Jae-Suk
courtesy of takungpao.com

Yesterday October 15 was Jimmy Lin (Lam Chi Wing)'s 36th birthday. Lately Siu Chi has been busy working in the Mainland on the Jingle ma Chor Sing directed film DYNAMIC ANGELS (CHOI CHEH) and could not celebrate his birthday with his son Kimi and his wife. However the team was great, preparing a cake for him as his co-stars Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi, Tang Wei, Chie Tanaka and Han Jae-Suk celebrated with him. Tang Wei and Pak Chi even posed for photos with any make up.

Siu Chi was unable to spend his birthday with his son and missed him on his micro blog message. Two nights ago he said, "Although it was my first birthday that I had to work on a movie on, today has been sunny. Like my mood it has been incredibly happy. After leaving home for nearly a month, I only miss my family and my happy angle "Siu Siu Chi" even more. Yesterday afternoon he posted a photo of his son "Siu Siu Chi", who was dressed like a race car driver. Siu Chi yesterday posted a "letter for Baby Son". He said, "In the blink of the eye you are one year old! Having you has been the most beautiful thing in my life. Watching you learn to sit, to crawl then to stumble and walk, being able to take every step with you in life has been my dream. Sometimes when you smile at me with your crescent moon eyes, I think an angel probably looks like this! You are my pride. Though I can't see you on my birthday, your angelic smile is the best gift. I wish you grow up peaceful."

Chi Siu in CHOI CHEH worked with Pak Chi. Earlier Nicholas Tse Ting Fung visited the set. The guys talked about fatherhood. Chi Chi said that Ting Fung even brought Lucas, who made him miss his son even more. Chi Wing wished that his child could grow up happily and safely.
An avid racing fan, he was very happy to have the chance to work on this film. He said, "Auto racing sport is not only my interest but also my career. I appreciate very much that Director Ma Chor Sing kept me in mind for me to have the chance to work on the silver screen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment