Sunday, November 28, 2010

[2010.11.29] CECILIA CHEUNG HAS TO SCHEDULE MOTHERHOOD

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi yesterday attended a charity event. Speaking of her busy filming schedule, Pak Chi said, "Now I am working night and day, when I get home even if I can only sleep for four hours I would sacrifice sleep time and sleep for just one hour. In the other three hours I would keep my sons company!" She said that later she will work on a film in Inner Mongolia and she was very worried about the cold climate there. Speaking of suddenly coming back to make many movies, Pak Chi reiterated that because her younger son was still little and her older son was in school she had the chance to work and increase her self worth. She also stressed that she liked to make movies. When her sons grow up then she would return to her role as a mother. She felt that not only film and ad productions were hard to schedule, even motherhood required scheduling. Pak Chi said, "I have to work on Christmas. I will be in Inner Mongolia, where it should be snowing and be very romantic. However I have quite a heartache about having no way to be with my husband and sons! (Do you miss the children very much?) I miss them everyday." Earlier her company's computer was stolen. Was she worried about losing her personal information? She said, "No, the Lord has already made preparation long ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment