Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[2011.06.30] JANICE MAN WANTS TO BE SLIMMER THAN NICK CHEUNG



Christine Kuo
courtesy of on.cc

To Yu Fung is a friend of both Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi but have not asked them about their marriage

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Janice Man Wing Shan yesterday attended a cosmetic product press conference. She will work with Nick Cheung Ka Fai on the new film DAI JUI BO (BIG CHASE) and hoped to lose weight. "Lately it's a little tough. Earlier I went on a holiday and gained a few pounds. Now I have to start losing weight because I will have to make a movie soon."

"This time the character is great and has a lot of potential. I saw how amazing Ka Fai has been and trained to have a six pack ab, I have to work hard as well. His will power is great, he really is very thin and very fit. I am afraid that if I don't lose any weight, I can be fatter than him at any minute." Weighing only 101 pounds, Janice would like to drop to 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment