Sunday, July 31, 2011

[2011.08.01] CHARMAINE SHEH HAS JOB OFFERS LEFT AND RIGHT


Charmaine Sheh, Carol Yeung
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Charmaine Sheh Si Man and Alex Fong Lik Sun starred film LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER (YUN YUEK LEI FUN HAU) opened recently and its box office reportedly has been heading toward 5 million. Actors Ah Sheh, Law Chung Hin, Jacqueline Chong Si Man and Carol Yeung Chi Yiu yesterday appeared at a Mongkok cinema for viewer appreciation.

Ah Sheh revealed that the film performed ideally, which made her very happy. She stated, "As far as I know, later the film will be shown in more cinemas." She also expressed that because she has not made a film in a long time, initially she felt very nervous. She honestly said that aside from thanking everyone for their support, she also had to thank director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) for giving her a chance. As for working together later, she honestly said that earlier the director has already mentioned it. Ah Sheh said, "This film will start production again (sequel) in September, but I have two Mainland series offers. I have to check my schedule."

Was she satisfied with her salary? She stressed that the story mattered more. Ah Sheh said, "Money isn't the most important, I have to look at the story." After leaving TVB her professional opportunities followed one after another. She responded, "Actually they have been pretty much the same, now I just have a little more control."

In addition, Law Chung honestly said that he once worried about becoming the box office poison. He said, "My earlier film MARRIAGE WITH A LIAR (FUN CHIN SI OI) had decent box office. The director said that luckily I wasn't box office poison!" In both films he had many bed scenes, would he accept even more extreme performance next time? Him Jai stated that he has not thought about full frontal. He said, "I have worked with the director twice. I have confidence in him. However my bottom line is being topless, I don't want to go all out just yet. Even if I do I have to see whether the script requires it. I want to wait until I am more mature!"

No comments:

Post a Comment