Thursday, August 18, 2011

[2011.08.19] DANIEL WU CALLS THE BODY BAG COMFORTABLE

At the Hong Kong OVERHEARD 2 premiere: Michelle Ye

Director Alan Mak

Lau Ching Wan
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) in the film OVERHEARD 2 (SIT TING FUNG WON 2) had a topless body bag scene that was very memorable for him. During the shoot he displayed his muscles, which the team appreciated from every and all directions and joked that he looked cooler than others even as a corpse. Ng Yin Cho helplessly said, "I never imagined that I would be helplessly on display."

Playing dead in a body bag, Ng Yin Cho had no taboo. "This film had many action scenes, on the edge of the cliff, car crashes, hanging upside down, I have to remain alert. This was a rare scene in which I could lie down and rest. It was the most comfortable scene!" Ng Yin Cho could not escape his fate in the previous film. Director Felix Chong Man Keung joked that he was like Kenny in SOUTH PARK. Every time he was destined to die for the ending to be more perfect. Ng Yin Cho joked, "I really have to thank director for me to die a worthy death."

No comments:

Post a Comment