Monday, October 17, 2011

[2011.10.18] LEON LAI CALLS HIMSELF SMART


courtesy of on.cc
Leon Lai Ming, Liu Yifei and Feng Shaofeng attended the WHITE VENGEANCE (HUNG MOON YIN) official site launch ceremony in Beijing and the Lai Ming performed theme song ONE THOUGHT (YUT LIM) premiere.  Lai Ming in the film played Liu Bang, was he concerned about being compared to other actors who played Liu Bang.  Lai Ming said, "I really haven't seen other actors played Liu Bang.  Most of the film and television products that I normally come in contact with are from overseas."  Lai Ming said that he did not feel any pressure from playing the role of Liu Bang.  "The director chose me, I believe I had certain quality that made him feel I was suitable for this character, I felt that the director did not just want me to play how sly he was."  Right now facing a variety of issues with the promotional dates he felt the enormous pressure.  Lai Ming felt that WHITE VENGEANCE was already very perfect and had no need for a theme song, but the boss insisted and he gladly performed it.

Lai Ming also had nothing but praised for Feng Shaofeng who played Xiang Yu in the film.  "He drove in this film very well, he did not have any problem.  I believe that he is a very smart person, I am too."  He continued, "I also wouldn't waste my time with him with bad takes, we only hope to play this film well."

No comments:

Post a Comment