Monday, December 12, 2011

[2011.12.13] LOUIS KOO TO SAMMI KOO: TIME TO CALL ANDY HUI

Li Guangjie, Louis Koo Sammi Cheng, Johnnie To, Wai Ka Fai
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Sammi Cheng Sau Man and Louis Koo Tin Lok starred ROMANCING IN THIN AIR (GO HOI BUT JI LUEN II) yesterday held a midnight press conference in Beijing.  When asked about her wedding and boyfriend Andy Hui Chi On, she sweetly but awkwardly smiled and did not respond.  Goo Jai said that he considered retiring in some place where no one would recognize him.

That film held a midnight press conference but still attracted over 100 reporters and fans to brave the cold.  Goo Jai was asked about his impression of working with Sammi again.  He said, "It's been seven or eight years since the last time I worked with Sammi, this time I thought she was much happier.  However, one thing still hasn't changed as she still didn't eat.  She hasn't eaten in a day, so after work we will have hot pot casserole together."

Sammi later was asked about her attitude toward love.  She said, "I believe in love, but in this stage I haven't considered marriage.  Who knows what will happen in the future?  Let me think about it."  She continued, "I like the love in the film very much.  After removing the useless material, work and personal relationships, I can enjoy pristine love and life in nature."  Goo Jai said, "I don't know.  Usually I only come in contact with love when I am making a movie."  Reporters reacted and Goo Jai immediately added, "My meaning is, the character in the film would run into it, not that when I make a movie I would run into it."

In the film Goo Jai in order to heal a broken heart travels far to Yunnan.  Reporters asked him whether he had the same idea in real life.  Goo Jai said, "Actually I would, I really have thought about it.  One day, when my parents will have left me.  I truly would find some place where no one would recognize me to live."  Reporters asked Goo Jai would disguise himself to avoid the press.  He said, "I will already be very old then, I won't need to make any change.  When you will see me I am afraid that I will not be able to recognize me."

Reporters asked Sammi and Goo Jai were together for months in the mountains, did their relationship grow by leaps and bounds?  They looked embarrassed then Sammi said, "Definitely, we have always cared about each other and took care of each other, because in a high altitude place, if we don't feel well we would have a lot of problems."  Then Sammi was asked whether she needed to call boyfriend On Jai everyday.  Sammi looked around then looked at her watch.  Goo Jai said, "Why are you looking at your watch?  Is it time to call him?"  The crowd cracked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment