Wednesday, September 5, 2012

[2012.09.06] JOEY YUNG MAKES OVER THE AIR DECLARATION OF LOVE




courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Joey Yung Cho Yi two nights ago led his label mates Raymond Lam Fung, Mag Lam Yun Tung and William Chan Wai Ting at the Metro Digital superstar concert. Big Sister Joey at the concert went all out with her performance and sang with Lam Fung and Mag respectively. When Joey sang WATCHING FLOWERS IN THE MIST, she sentimentally said, "I felt that as long as you like someone, you don't have to worry about others. I didn't experience this until after I turn 30, I just feel that as long as it's right you have to persist." Seemingly it was a declaration of love for her boyfriend Wilfred Lau Ho Lung. Mag since tearing her vocal cord over a month ago performed for the first time two nights ago. Although her quality was not as what it has been in the past, she still got quite an effort as she broke down twice on the stage. "Tonight I am very moved. I don't dare to say how the quality of the performance this tonight has been, but I dare to guarantee that I have given my all."

Joey during her interview said that her life had too many different voices. Since no life was completely life, life needed experience and love was a part of it. She said, "Before 30 I was a pull string puppet, a child who was obedient and pleased others. After 30 I learned to plan for myself a little, having a longer term view on things. (Like a monkey off its string?) I have finesse, I would do something that I feel is right without affecting others." As for her boss permitting Joey to work together with her boyfriend Si Hing on a movie, Joey said, "I will worry about it when the movie starts production. I would rather work with (Andy) Lau Tak Wa more. Lau Tak Wa's acting is gret and he is handsome. Acting wise I am a box office poison, of course I have to drag in the Best Actor class for help." Speaking of a restaurant giving away her new film DIVA's tickets online under the suspicion of pumping up the box office, Joey said, "It will soon be out of the cinemas. I can already pop champagne bottles since this film has good word of mouth. Everyone feels the story is entertaining and has improvement. I don't mind, honestly, speaking of box office poison among singer who are transitioning to film, if Chan Yik Shun (Eason) admits to be second, no one would dare to admit they are first. (Will you work together?) If I really have the chance, if he is willing, next year we should have a chance to work together on one. Truly it will be two negatives equal to a positive, treating poisoning with poison."

No comments:

Post a Comment