Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[2012.09.20] ANNIE LIU TAKES A LOOK AT HERSELF OVER A DRY LOVE LIFE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Julian Cheung Chi Lam and Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) two nights ago attended a TVB program taping to share their views on romance. Although Sum Yau has been a goddess, her personal life has been helplessly dry. "I don't know what I did wrong? Too pretty? I don't think so, I have to take another look." Sum Yau understood nice guys would not just knock on her door, but she thought that she was too introverted and destiny has not yet arrived. Reportedly because the company did not arrange for her to take part in the film THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG), she would not renew her contract. She said, "When THE MONKEY KING was in production, I was working on SCARLET HEART. Have I thought about leaving? No, the collaboration hasn't ended yet. The reported time was wrong." Although she appreciated the company's salary and career arrangement, she denied to talk about contract renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment