Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[2012.09.27] JEANA HO AND ANGELINA ZHANG CELEBRATE NEW FILM SUCCESS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film DUE WEST OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI) after 6 days in release (as of September 25) made 10 million at the box office. Two nights ago a celebration was held. Jeana Ho Pui Yu appeared in a low cut dress, but she was no match for Angelina Zhang (Cheung Woon Nga)'s 7 inch career line.

Jeana explained, "With so many friends are present, I am afraid that I would be too sexy. Everyone had big buns wouldn't want to eat dinner. Just the right amount is fine." Did her boyfriend Parkman Cheung kept her from being too sexy? Jeana denied, "My boyfriend would understand that I am only sexy for work, and I don't need his permission. When I the a premiere earlier I was very sexy. Ultimately the higher the box office is, the sexier I get. Whether I would wear a bikini it would depend on the event." Has her boyfriend seen DUE? Jeana said, "I just returned from working in Kuala Lumpur, I plan to work it with him. Maybe he has already seen it. No wonder this time I came back he became tense."

Cheung Woon Nga did not eat all day to wear her tight dress. "I bought this dress a long time ago, I never had the courage to wear it. Now I feel I should take the chance. If I don't wear it when I am young, when should I wait to wear it? I don't want others to forget me, so I wouldn't care what others say about me. I would continue to be sexy." Cheung Woon Nga's bottom line was no nudity. "My goal isn't money, there are many ways to make money. I want my life to be a little happier. I like Hong Kong so I work there."

No comments:

Post a Comment