Monday, November 19, 2012

[2012.11.20] CHARLENE CHOI BATTLES WYLIE CHIU WITH COSPLAY

courtesy of on.cc
Wylie Chiu
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Dior Cheng Yi Kin starred in the film MY SASSY HUBBY (NGOR LO GUNG NG SUN SING) unveiled its stills. In one scene Ekin peeped at diving coach Wylie Chiu Shek Chi while dressing left nothing of Chiu Shek Chi's 36D figure to the imagination. She said, "The director asked me to make bigger movements when I change, twist my wrist a few more times to look even more seductive and sexy, but I added Nu Bra underneath. I believe Ekin definitely would have a spraying nosebleed from watching!"

As the wife Ah Sa in order to save her dirty minded husband tried her hand on costume seduction. She put a nurse uniform and white stockings to feed cake to Ekin.

No comments:

Post a Comment