Monday, November 19, 2012

[2012.11.20] LOUIS KOO WORKS THROUGH CHRISTMAS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok yesterday attended a shopping center Christmas light ceremony and "Lego Christmas Village" opening. Goo Jai revealed that this Christmas he will be working on the Benny Chan Muk Sing's new film in Thailand. "Because on the 22nd I will have to work in Thailand, I hope on the 21st I will be able to spend Winter Solstice with my family. (Will you spend the holiday with your family in Thailand?) I am going to make a movie, I am afraid that I can't take care of Mommy and I would be even more worried."

Goo Jai said that last week he worked on a commercial on the Baekdu Mountain, which was an early white Christmas for him because he ran into the biggest snow storm in 50 years and was trapped inside his hotel for three days. Finally he was unable to complete the shoot. Later he will shoot the commercial elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment