Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[2012.11.28] AARON KWOK SUPPORTS THE CELEBRATION ALONE

courtesy of on.cc

The Tony Leung Ka Fai and Aaron Kwok Fu Sing starred new film COLD WAR (HONG JIN) accumulated 230 million RMB at the Mainland box office. Sing Sing two nights ago attended the celebration but Leung Ka Fai was busy with a film and did not attend.

Sing Sing said, "I really don't know how to say thank you, I can only say 'I love you all! (Would the new film have any pressure from Ang Lee's LIFE OF PI?) The films are of different genres, I hope Ang Lee would watch COLD WAR, which is just as good as LIFE. (Would you like to win Best Actor?) Earlier I have already won two Golden Horse awards, I wanted to win a third but I didn't expect to lose to (Tony) Leung Chiu Wai. Later I felt the greater the expectation the greater the disappointment. Now I am beginning to value audience word of mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment