Thursday, December 6, 2012

[2012.12.07] KONI LUI BRINGS HER HUSBAND TO SUPPORT "OLD FLAME" ANTHONY WONG

courtesy of on.cc
Are Anthony Wong and Chief Executive Leung Chun Ying talking about politics or play?
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Anthony Wong Chau Sun and Joey Leung Cho Hiu starred play ENIGMA VARIATIONS two nights ago began its run at the Performing Art Academy. Once linked in rumors with Chau Sun, Koni Lui Wai Yi attended with her husband Dickson Wong Man Dik. Lui Wai Yi said, "The media made up the rumor. Chau Sun invited me and my husband to attended, later I will take him to dinner alone. He is like both a mentor and a friend to me!"

Lui Wai Yi two nights ago worked overnight on the Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (NGOR OI HK 2013 GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) and ran into Veronica Yip Yuk Hing in the make up room. She said, "Sister Hing Hing is very pretty and very young before make up. Already a mother of 3 she is still very well maintained. In winter clothes she is still so thin and has a great figure, she is hotter than me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment