Tuesday, December 18, 2012

[2012.12.19] MIRIAM YEUNG MISSES HER SON TOO MUCH TO WORK OUT OF TOWN

Charlene Choi may be ailing but still wins 5 awards with Gillian Chung
Leo Ku will spend the end of the world with the dearest person to him
Chapman To wins Best Comedy Actor


courtesy of on.cc
Wilfred Lau speeds off after his victory to avoid  running into his girlfriend Joey Yung
Dada Chen accepts an award for VULGARIA
Chrissie Chau wins the Most Image Search award for the fourth year in a row
Wilson Chin denies that GANGNAM STYLE has made him rich, but due to his film he has turned down many lucrative offers.
Twins
Miriam Yeung
Ariel Lin, Chen Bo-Lin
courtesy of mingpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa two nights ago attended an award show in 7 inch high heels. She said that after having a baby her feet grew half a size, luckily she was still able to wear the high heels that she bought. Chin Wa said, "I haven't worn high heels in a long time, they took a little getting used to. Tonight Pang Ho Cheung is also present at the award show. I agree to work on his movie next year. I don't know if it's the LOVE IN THE BUFF (CHUN GIU YU JI MING) team, but I believe it would be a different film genre."

Chin Wa admitted that when the director invited her, he first stipulated that the production will remain in Hong Kong to put her at ease. "Actually It's not like I can't take a step away, only before the baby turns one I wouldn't leave for too long. After becoming a mother I finally realize what it is to miss a child. A few days ago he had a fever. Although I was a nurse my heart still ached. However in Christmas I still would have to fly to Beijing for work."

No comments:

Post a Comment