Saturday, December 29, 2012

[2012.12.29] ANDREW LAU: ERIC TSANG IS RICH

Gloria Wong
courtesy of mingpao.com

Director Andrew Lau Wai Keung and Shawn Yue Man Lok two nights ago attended the film THE GUILLOTINES (HUET DIK JI) VIP special screening. When asked whether he would support Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Lau Wai Keung joked that Chi Wai was rich too and would not be afraid. He felt that the incident was no big deal. "Let it go, take care of it soon for the New Year." Yue Man Lok too thought it was minor and pointed out that his good friend Shum Ka Wai was only assisting with investigation. He said, "It's pointless to talk about it more, all of asking back and forth is too much." Ah Lok this year has not stopped. He admitted that his performance was decent and the year was a full harvest. Has he made 8 figures? He laughed and said, "It's pretty good, but it's not too useful. I still sleep on a bed and eat bowls of rice."

He admitted that the pressure from work was tremendous. "Before the New Year I had two movies to make. Although I am very tired, I would wake up in the middle of sleeping. I really have to see a doctor and improve my health." Someone said that he might be in heat. He joked, "What am I, a dog? I really want to find one, but I really don't have time to meet girls."

The Lau Wai Keung produced THE LAST TYCOON (DAI SEUNG HOI) would be released around the same time. He said that the two films had different genres and was not worried about direct confrontation.

No comments:

Post a Comment