Thursday, January 3, 2013

[2013.01.04] GREGORY WONG WANTS TO PUBLICIZE HIS RELATIONSHIPS

Gregory Wong
Carol Yeung, DaDa Chen
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Gregory Wong Chung Hiu recently signed with 3D Digital, but even he had no idea for how many years. He said, "Because I trust the company very much, when I am at the company I feel like I joined a big family." After signing a new contract, Wong Chung Hiu immediately took a few film roles including THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (BING FUNG HUP), BLACK COMEDY (HAK SIK HEI KET) and a Mainland film, the Tang Tat Hei directed thriller TOMORROW WHEN THE WORLD WILL END (MING YUT SAI GAI JUNG GIT SI). In it Wong Chung Hiu will even be the lead actor.

Wong Chung Hiu has worked on LAN KWAI FONG (HEI OI YEH PO) and DUE WEST: OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI), during which he was linked to DaDa Chen Jing and Carol Yeung Chi Yiu in gossip. He said, "Actors are more passive, but all the rumors are real. At the time I was dating them, but with DaDa the break up was amicable. We felt like we were right for each other, at the time it was publicized. With Carol it was half publicized, she seemed to be hesitant about the relationship. Sometimes she wanted to publicize it and sometimes she didn't. I am already 29, dating is very normal. I don't want to have to sneak around on dates."

No comments:

Post a Comment