Sunday, January 6, 2013

[2013.01.07] MICHELLE WAI RETURNS TO HER ORIGINAL NAME

Chrissie Chau likes King Chiu's dimple
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Chrissie Chau, Michelle Wai, Rose Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Rose Chan Ka Wun and Michelle Wai Si Nga two nights ago attended the MEMORIES (DAU SAU WUI YIK) premiere. They all appeared in white dresses. Speaking of her interest in music, Chan Ka Wun explained that she would like to have more opportunities to perform abroad.

Sister Na joked that she showed off her abdominal "career line". Chan Ka Wun stole her thunder. She said, "Great! It's something to be happy about." She praised co-star Chiu King Ho's bashful smile as having dimples. Did she feel her boyfriend Avis Chan Wai Sing was not bashful enough? She said, "You can try different things in movies." She will work with Chapman To Man Jat on a new film. Sister Na said that she already had a preemptive dinner with Krystal Tin Yui Nei . "I have to learn from Ah Jat. His movies have tens of millions at the box office, I can't disappoint him. (When DaDa Chen Jing worked with Ah Jat she had to be sexy?) This time will mainly be a comedy for me. I am working out. Ah Jat is working hard, I have to too. (Did you visit duck (gigolo) shops for the role?) It's cold, I am not comfortable if it's not boiling!"

Si Nga announced that from now on she would return to her original name Wai Si Nga. "I like my last name very much, and I don't want to be confused for someone else." Seemingly she was afraid that the outside would confuse her with Shiga Lin Si Nga.

No comments:

Post a Comment