Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[2013.03.21] LOUIS KOO TURNS INTO SPIDER-MAN

courtesy of on.cc
Wallace Chung has to gesture to his fans to stop disturbing the promotion
Michelle Ye
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Michelle Ye (Yip Shuen) and Wallace Chung Hong Leung two nights ago attended the film DRUG WAR (DUK JIN) premiere. Many fans brought signs and chanted for Chung Hong Leung. They were louder than the actors who were sharing the production experience. Chung Hong Leung could only keep making gestures for his fans to stop.

Koo Tin Lok rushed back to Thailand for work. He said that he was in Hong Kong for less than 24 hours but had 3 interviews, it was a day that he had to talk the most in recent months. Koo Tin Lok had action scenes in several recent films. This time in Thailand he had explosion and car crush scenes. Every time work was like a war. "Actually I really want to take a vacation, then I have to make 4 movies like DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART 2 (DAN SUN NAM NUI 2) and OVERHEARD 3 (SIT TING FUNG WON 3). I won't be able to take any time off until the middle of next year." DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART 2 will follow the first film with the addition of Miriam Yeung Chin Wa and Vic Chou Yu Man. Koo Tin Lok said, "I play a rock climbing expert. The director thought I was Spider-Man and arranged for me to climb onto a balcony that was over a hundred stories above to propose. Hong Kong buildings all have reflection glass curtain wall, I don't know how to climb it either."

Yip Shuen revealed that during the shoot dogs were chasing her. When she turned around suddenly all the men disappeared. She thought she was abandoned. Actually all the men planned to climb the wall first and pull her out of danger together. "I was the only girl in the film, I have to thank the men for taking care of me. I have already worked with this team many times, we feel like a family."

No comments:

Post a Comment