Thursday, March 21, 2013

[2013.03.22] CHERIE CHUNG WILL MAKE VIDEO FOR LESLIE CHEUNG'S MEMORIAL CONCERT

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Cherie Chung Chor Hung two nights ago dressed elegantly to attend a credit card event and was selected to be the first client of the latest card. Hung Goo said that she loved to swipe. "Although I have blown up a card before, normally I am very cautious. This credit card has no limit and would be better."

Speaking of this year being the 10th anniversary of her good friend Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing's passing, Hung Goo said that she will record a video for Gor Gor's memorial concert. She said, "I would talk about Gor Gor's happy past, the most memorable was when we were shooting on location and were with each other everyday. We went to France together several times. We went shopping and looked at home decorations, I miss him very much and the happy times with him. (Have you pay your respect to Gor Gor?) No, but he is always in my heart."

Hung Goo still has not come back to film. "I have received many scripts, but I still haven't found anything right. Because they all repeat previous characters, they aren't too exciting and don't interest me in taking them."

No comments:

Post a Comment