Friday, March 22, 2013

[2013.03.23] JUST FOR FUN: CHARLENE CHOI SPREADS "NUDE" PHOTO

Charlene Choi posts a "nude" photo -- from her childhood
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin yesterday shared her nude photo, which spread like wild fire as it was almost re-tweeted 7000 times as fans joked that she was open minded. Actually the nude photo was from Ah Sa's childhood. Ah Sa covered her chest but joked that when she was little she loved to be in the buff. "Truly shameless!"

"Papa yesterday found this sexy photo, hahahaha! It's to funny! When I was little I went to the country, whenever I saw places with water I would immediately get naked to play with water, hahahaha! The other children would at least leave a pair of underwear. As for me...I am truly shameless!" Fans said that the photo was cute, some said that she was too brave and too open minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment