Wednesday, March 27, 2013

[2013.03.28] CLASSES IN NEW YORK MAKE JENNIFER TSE CRY

Kary Ng, fashion blogger Judy Ip, Jennifer Tse
Eliza Sam
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Jennifer Tse 

Karena Ng, Eliza Sam
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jennifer Tse Ting Ting two nights ago attended a Juicy Couture party. Actually Ting Ting earlier was studying acting in New York and stayed there for many months. Ting Ting said that the process was tough and even revealed that she called her mother Deborah Li in Hong Kong to sob. "One day, I had class from noon to 3Am. I called Mommy and sobbed. Mommy was very worried about me but was very supportive. She told me when I was done crying I had to continue to go to class even more professionally. Instead Papa (Patrick Tse Yin) said that acting didn't need to be learned." She said that acting class was like psychology and she had to remember unhappy memories. "I am naturally optimistic, I wouldn't remember anything unpleasant. So I had to remember something very heartbreaking."

Rumored to have had a big argument with her boyfriend Andy Tien (On Chi Kit), Ting Ting lightly denied it. "Our relationships is great, we really didn't argue." She said that On Chi Kit was working on a movie so he did not keep her company in New York. "Everyone has been very supportive of me. When we first started dating, I would be unhappy when I didn't see him. Now we are an old couple, he is very supportive of me." She said that she missed her student life and even hoped to take On Chi Kit to study acting together. Currently Ting Ting has not signed with a new company. She said, "I am still choosing a company. I hope to develop in film in the future."

Karena Ng Chin Yu and Eliza Sam Lai Heung also attended the event. Chin Yu BB recently worked on a food program. Will she recommend cuisine to her boyfriend Raymond Lam Fung? She said, "He isn't in Hong Kong. He has to go to Hengdian for a series for three months. I have to work too, I don't have time to visit." She said that she absolutely would support her boyfriend's new film SAVING GENERAL YANG (JUNG LIT YEUNG GA JEUNG). "Boss (Raymond Wong Pak Ming) invested in it, the movie has many handsome guys. (Is Lam Fung the most handsome?) They are all different, I know Wu Chun too>" She joked that she would consider booking a show to enjoy the film with her female friends. "Who is more important between boss and boyfriend? Both are equally important."

No comments:

Post a Comment