Thursday, March 28, 2013

[2013.03.29] STONE HAS HIS WIFE'S TRUST

courtesy of on.cc
Kimi Hsia and Stone already have chemistry when they work together again
courtesy of mingpao.com
Taiwan film WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW's Shih Chin-Hang (Stone) and Kimi Hsia Yu-Chiao yesterday attended the film forum. Lead actress Mavis Fan Hiu Huen was absent due to illness. Producer Lee Lieh said that the rise of Taiwan film relied on years of painstaking persistence. She has always liked to cast new actors. Stone caught her eye because he was someone who was able to make women trust him. She believed that he would not blindly fool a woman and thus chose him to be the film's "tragic male". Stone joked, "I hope my wife know about this so she would believe that I haven't lied to her. Actually I have been able to maintain such a long relationship with my wife completely because of mutual trust."

Stone was very happy to work with Hsia Yu-Chiao again. When May Day started, she worked on their music video. Stone said, "At the time we were very young, everyone was very shy and didn't dare to greet each other. Now when we act we would hug and make intimate scenes without any embarrassment. The entire collaboration felt very happy. Chiao Chiao is very lively. During the collaboration I learned that she actually knew how to write songs, her music was very amazing."

Speaking of good friend Joe Chen Chiao-En's recent rumor with Louis Koo Tin Lok, Wallace Huo, and Michelle Chen, Hsia Yu-Chiao said, "I don't know, I haven't asked her about the rumor. I don't know Koo Tin Lok either."

No comments:

Post a Comment