Friday, March 29, 2013

[2013.03.29] CHRISSIE CHAU TAKES OUT HER FRUSTRATION ON HER JUNIOR COLLEAGUES?


The set turns into a birthday party for Cheuk Wan Chi (center) 
courtesy of on.cc

Chrissie Chau Sau Na yesterday continued to work on her new film with Cheuk Wan Chi and producer Wong Wing Fung, BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA (EXPLOSIVE 3 ANGELS) at the To Kwa Wan Cattle Depot. She worked on a challenge scene with two junior colleagues DaDa Lo Chung Chi and Hidy Yu Hiu Tung. Although Sister Chau successfully subdued her two junior colleagues with moves like arm lock, head lock and leg sweeps, during rehearsal she accidentally kicked a metal rank. She was in so much pain that her face cringed as she doubled over.

Bruised all over due to fight scenes, she joked that she had "steel beam legs". Did her opposite sex friends' hearts ache? She said, "None of the production's men had heartaches for me, but if I hinder the production progress then their hearts would truly ache."

Yesterday was Cheuk Wan Chi's birthday. The team brought out a cake to surprise her. Cheuk Wan Chi instead gave a pair of "grandma pajamas" to Sister Na. Cheuk Wan Chi said, "I gave her a pair of HK$ pajamas that my grandma gave me for this scene, I hope her body odor isn't too strong!" Sister Na who changed into the "grandma pajamas" said, "Truly I fell in love at first try, I would ask her to give me a few more pairs."

No comments:

Post a Comment