Saturday, May 25, 2013

[2013.05.26] ANGELABABY INJURES HERSELF WITH HER FIRST SHOT

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Angelababy yesterday attended her film A SENTIMENTAL STORY press conference in Shanghai. Playing a cop in the film, Baby felt that the character felt rather fresh. Baby said that her first time firing a gun was very memorable. She was so scared that she was speechless, and she was injured because of it. She said, "Looking back now, that was the first time I fired a gun. For the character, it was also the first time she fired a gun, then she even accidentally injured someone. That time was truly my first shot so that feeling was especially terrifying. In addition that gun kicked back and scratched my hand." She continued, "When I saw this character, I liked it very, very much. It told a very sentimental story about a woman, so I wanted to challenge myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment