Saturday, June 29, 2013

[2013.06.30] CHIN SIU HO LEARNS ABOUT FILM AND LIFE FROM LAU KAR LEUNG

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chin Siu Ho yesterday attended a formal wear shop opening with his ten year old son. Will Siu Ho ask his son to learn kung fu? He said, "I have a Muay Thai kick boxing gym and I brought my son there. However he wasn't interested in kung fu. Instead he likes dancing."

Speaking of Lau Kar Leung's passing, he said that he knew Master Lau during the Shaw days. They have worked together on two films. "The last time I saw Master Lau was a year and half ago. At the time he was very spirited. His passing truly was regrettable. In recent years many elders passed away and I am used to it." He said that he and Master Lau Kar Leung were not close, but during film productions he taught him a lot about filmmaking and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment