Friday, September 20, 2013

[2013.09.21] ANGEL CHIANG DITCHES BOYFRIEND FOR AUDIENCE APPRECIATION

courtesy of on.cc

TVB artist Angel Chiang Ka Man two nights ago on the Mid Autumn Festival went to Mongkok for her film A SECRET BETWEEN US (DAI YUT CHI BUT SI NEI)' audience appreciation event. On the night of a reunion for both people and the moon Ka Man who actually shook off her boyfriend Brian Chu Man Hong and said, "We celebrate on our own! In this movie I play from age 16 to 26, many viewers say that they have never seen me playing this type of character. I am a film industry new comer. I have a lot of pressure. I am very appreciative of viewers for encouraging me. (How many times have your boyfriend seen it?) I don't know, but he said that he will buy tickets to support it."

Yip Lim Sum pointed out that rumored girlfriend Jacqueline Chong Si Man originally promised to attend the audience appreciation event. He said, "She said that she had to celebrate the holiday and timing would be tight! I really want to show the audience my appreciation. Because the film is about Mid Autumn, if I can show my appreciation then I do. I have to thank the viewers. I hope viewers' word of mouth will be able to help the movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment