Saturday, September 28, 2013

[2013.09.29] CHAPMAN TO GIVES HIS WIFE A GOLD IPHONE 5S FOR HER BIRTHDAY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chapman To Man Jat, Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Wong Jing two nights ago went to a Tsim Sha Tsui cinema for their film MR. AND MRS. PLAYER (LAN GWUN FU DAU LAN GWUN CHAI) audience appreciation event. How was the box office? Ah Jat joked, "None of my business!" When he heard Wong Jing said that MR. opened with HK$ 1 million. He happily said, "Each time at an audience appreciation event when I see how happy the audience is, it is a type of entertainment for me. Earlier Fat Gor and I worked together on a movie. Fat Gor asked me, who came up with audience appreciation? He said several years ago I came up with it." Yesterday was Krystal Tin Yui Nei's birthday. Ah Jat two nights ago after the audience appreciation event rushed home to prepare the food, because he had to cook personally and invited 12 friends to celebrate with his wife. Tin Yui Nei was the happiest about being able to cut her birthday cake wit her cat. Was birthday present did he give his wife? He said angrily, "A gold iPhone 5s, but it's outrageous. It's been bid up to HK$ 15,000. It's just gold paint not real gold. I don't want to encourage speculation so I asked an American friend to get one."

Sister Na worked on TVB's TAILOR MADE TOUR. Some online perhaps were upset that Ng Yip Kwan's participation and struck at him. Sister Na said that she did not know and pointed out that everyone applied for the tours. They were not arranged. Ah Jat joked that he was upset at Brother Kwan as well. "I have toiled for 20 years before I got a chance to marry Sister Na half a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment