Thursday, November 28, 2013

[2013.11.29] CHIN SIU HO TURNS DOWN JOBS TO BE WITH HIS SON

Xanadu
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chin Siu Ho two nights ago attended the film TOM YUM GOONG 2 screening. Because his film RIGOR MORTIS (GEUNG SI) was a commercial and critical hit, he received more film offers. However for now he would not work on another vampire film to pretend ruining the genre.

Chin Siu Ho turned down Mainland jobs in order to remain in Hong Kong to be with his 11 year old son. "I didn't see much of my older son before, now I want to cherish and watch my younger son grow. He is starting to rebel, no longer willing to hug me. I am afraid that we will slowly have a gap. Soon he won't even pay attention to me. I directed in the Mainland for more than half a year and missed my son's first step. When I saw him again, he already knew how to walk."

No comments:

Post a Comment