Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[2014.04.23] GIGI LEUNG REVEALS THAT LOUIS KOO COMES UP WITH HIS OWN POSITION

DaDa Chan
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Charlie Yeung, Gigi Leung, Valen Hsu
Louis Koo is busy with 4 films
Miriam Yeung is careful with what she says in front of her son Torres
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film ABERDEEN (HEUNG GONG JAI)'s actors Louis Koo Tin Lok, Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa, Gigi Leung Wing Kei, Jacky Choi Kit, Lee Man Kwai and director Pang Ho Cheung two nights ago went to Tsim Sha Tsui The One to attend the film's premiere and a toast ceremony took place. Leung Wing Kei and Koo Tin Lok in the film had a bed scene. At the premiere they shared a dirty joke, Leung Wing Kei's friends Valen Hsu (Hui Yu Wan) and Charlie Yeung Choi Nei attended to show their support.

Leung Wing Kei said that earlier she already enjoyed the new film with her husband. She said, "I am very pleased with playing this Mommy character, the entire character was very complete. Together with Koo Tin Lok the performance was great, the daughter in the film is very smart." Playing Leung Wing Kei's daughter in the film, Lee Man Kwai played an ugly character in the film but from the beginning to the end of the shoot she did not know the truth. Leung Wing Kei said, "We all knew, I have asked her if her classmates knew that she was working on a movie. She said that her classmates would ask why her. I didn't dare to ask, I worried about affecting the child mentally. However she is very happy and smart, I believe she hasn't been affected. Koo Tin Lok took great care of her too. I felt bad for Man Kwai, after a night on the set she had school the next day. If I have a child I definitely wouldn't let her act." Leung Wing Kei's friend Jasmine Leong Jing Yu just became a mother. She said, "She is very brave, this is he hardest thing to do. I am brave too, but I have to first get my body ready." Koo Tin Lok said that he has not been in Hong Kong often for four months as he was being flying back and forth to promote. He will soon have four films that will start production, including SPL 2 (SAT POR LONG 2) and TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES (CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU). He pointed out that he had quite a connection with children as he often worked with them. He said, "Children usually like me too, maybe because I have made a lot of comedy films, they feel I am cute. Maybe no matter how to hit and pinch me I don't make much noise."

Leung Wing Kei and Koo Tin Lok joked that their bed scene was the most memorable. Goo Jai said, "The director wanted us to try different positions, tumbling on the bed!" Gigi revealed, "Goo Jai came up with one himself!" Tsang Chi Wai joked that he followed director Pang Ho Cheung's demonstration in his love scene. Yeung Chin Wa said that she had no bed scene because she played a mentally disturbed character.

Yeung Chin Wa earlier went to the country with her son and her husband. She said, "My son borrowed a friend's toy car to play with, then he got tired and I had to carry him downhill. My husband was responsible for carrying things. Now I have more family time, communication is very important. My son already know how to share with children and talk with others. He is very sharp." She pointed out that her son often repeated the last few words of their sentences. She said, "Thus we have to be careful with what we say, we even take our calls in the room to keep him from learning anything bad. We wouldn't argue, try not to be loud, and we wouldn't hit. We would only grab his hand and tell him not to do anything that he should not do."

No comments:

Post a Comment