Sunday, August 10, 2014

[2014.08.11] EDDIE PENG'S WONG FEI HUNG HAS A WAY WITH WORDS

Director Roy Chow, Eddie Peng, Wang Luodan, Jing Boran, Max Zhang
Angelababy
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com

The film RISE OF THE LEGEND (WONG FEI HUNG ji YING HUNG YAU MUNG) yesterday held a Beijing press conference. Actors Eddie Peng Yu-Yen, Max Zhang Jin, Wang Luodan and Jing Boran attended. Aside from premiere the film trailer, director Roy Chow Hin Yeung even unveiled the 12 character posters. As Wong Fei Hung Peng Yu-Yen in the poster kept his fists tight and his gaze steady. Speaking of holding on to his dream in the film, he admitted that he felt that not only heroes had dreams. Everyone should have a dream. He joked, "Dreams don't have to be great, girls always dream that this year they have to lose 10 pounds." The crowd roared with laughter.

The director recalled that during the production Zhang Jin was the first actor to be injured. "I was the first one who saw it. When he ran to me, I fainted."

Zhang Jin felt that fight scenes without injuries probably would not look good. For realism injuries were certain. He said, "On the day of the injury, I went from the set to the vehicle. On the way to the hospital, the director kept patting my back. I didn't know how to console him. I didn't want my injury to affect the production progress. First, I know that I wasn't blind, I could see out of my right eye. Then I worried about hindering the progress. The director was very helpful to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment