Tuesday, August 12, 2014

[2014.08.13] DANIEL WU CLARIFIES THAT HE IS NOT RETIRING

courtesy of mingpao.com
Daniel Wu and Lisa S. are overjoyed with their daughter
courtesy of on.cc

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) after marrying Lisa S. and having a daughter has made great strides with family and his career. Earlier he returned to U.S. to take care his mother whose cancer cam back, but soon after his mother passed away. Ng Yin Cho was heartbroken and thus was rumored to be retiring from show business. Yesterday Ng Yin Cho clarified that he never left the business. "I want to thank everyone for their concern with what happened with my family earlier. Now the matter has already been resolved. I want to clarify some of the media's false reporting earlier. I love working in show business, I have never thought about retiring from show business. I will continue to work hard. Thank you everyone for your support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment