Sunday, August 24, 2014

[2014.08.24] RACHEL LAM AND FRANKIE LAM IN A TEACHER AND STUDENT ROMANCE

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Rachel Lam Hei Tung and Frankie Lam Man Lung worked on their new film NGOR MOON TING JIN BA! (LET'S STOP FIGHTING!). They would have a teacher student romance. Rachel said, "Man Lung plays our class supervisor. My character likes to cause trouble. In the film I have more than one scene in the rain. They are meaningful but I won't spoil anything yet. When I was little I liked Lam Man Lung, I have never thought that I would be able to work with him. We would have an appropriate intimate scene. (Did you write and star to get close to your idol?) I am shy, on the set I hide behind starting trouble. However I am very happy to work with the handsome and solid Man Lung!" Lam Man Lung in the film faced social pressure for her love. She even busted her had open to relieve the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment