Thursday, September 18, 2014

[2014.09.19] PATRICK TAM CURES KATHY YUEN OF "ELDER PHOBIA"

Frankie Lam is a responsible investor, observing the production and confident about it finishing on time.  With Kathy Yuen, Patrick Tam and Rachel Lam
courtesy of on.cc

Emperor artist Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) earlier worked on the new film NGOR MOON TING JIN BA! (LET'S STOP FIGHTING!) with Patrick Tam Yiu Man. In the story Ah Tam had to lie on top of Tong Yi. Tong Yi said, "Ah Tam and I play a teacher and a student in love. They would have intimate scenes, but I have a 'elder phobia'. Ah Tam is great and makes me all relaxed. (Any difficulty with playing a couple with a mature man?) No, in real life I like mature men." She also praised that her boyfriend Ken Hung Cheuk Lap was very masculine and her ideal type. Ah tam said, "I also don't feel I am an elder. Actually all you have to do is be fully prepared and you have nothing to be afraid of!"

On the day of the shoot, investor Frankie Lam Man Lung observed on the set. He said, "Sometimes I would observe on the set. The film production has been going pretty smoothly. The entire team has been very helpful. I am confident that it will be completed on time."

No comments:

Post a Comment