Thursday, October 23, 2014

[2014.10.24] EVELYN CHOI COMPLAINS ABOUT KISSING ALEX LAM

Evelyn Choi complains about how awkward Alex Lam's facial hair makes their kiss scene
Alex Lam, Evelyn Choi and director James Hung
courtesy of on.cc

New director James Hung Ching Ling asked new actors Alex Lam Tak Shun and Evelyn Choi Wing Yan to play a couple in their new film THE SEVENTH LIE (DAI CHUT FONG YIN). Alex did his homework for the performance. "My character has super power, so I studied some foreign series for the role. I was the happiest that James let me keep my facial hair for the performance, because I feel it is an ability. I even trimmed it for work, but Evelyn complained that it hurt a lot!"

Evelyn laughed and explained, "I haven't kissed any guy with facial hair, it was very awkward! (Even more awkward than running on the Causeway Bay streets in a bridal look?) Although it was a run in the busy city streets, the pedestrians coordinated. However if my feet wouldn't be seen, I could actually wear sneakers in place of heels. The director really liked to shoot the entire body, and said every time was the last. After the shoot my feet really hurt!" James said that he loved to prank them, before the shoot he even asked them to rehearse.

No comments:

Post a Comment