Saturday, November 8, 2014

[2014.11.09] ANNIE LIU WORKS ON ANOTHER HORROR FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) yesterday morning attended the World Wildlife Fund's Walk for Nature as the event ambassador to support local ecology and wetland preservation. Sum Yau revealed that she frequently went hiking. She even had bug bites, luckily the condition was not considered severe.

Sum Yau also revealed that earlier she had a "sudden vacation". She said, "During that period I originally had to work, but suddenly I didn't have to. So I immediately bought tickets to visit the U.S. I even went to the Grand Canyon!" Currently Sum Yau is busy with the film GREY MET SHREK (KEI YUEN GUI GOO LEUNG) promotion. Net month she will start a horror film, but she could not reveal the details yet. She only knew that she would still play a female ghost. Did she become addicted to playing female ghosts in HUNGRY GHOST RITUALS (YU LAN SUN GUNG)? She admitted, "The last time I worked with (Nick) Cheung Ka Fai it was a lot of fun. Hopefully I will be able to have more new attempts." She liked to hiking, but many places were very haunted. She said that after the Lunar July's Ghost Festival she would not be too afraid. "With more people and more human energy I don't have to be afraid! (Would you be more cautious in July?) I would, because I would be afraid from watching a lot of horror films. I wouldn't be by myself. When I run I also run with a group."

No comments:

Post a Comment