Sunday, August 30, 2015

[2015.08.30] IVANA WONG RELIES ON PAKHO CHAU FOR HER FIRST LEAD ROLE

courtesy of mingpao.com
Shiga Lin
Ivana Wong, Pakho Chau
courtesy of on.cc

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi, Pakho Chau, Shiga Lin Si Nga and Jacquelin Chong Si Man two nights ago with producer Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) and director Jil Wong Pak Kei attended the film LOVE DETECTIVE (MOOT NUI SUN TAM) premiere. First time lead actress Ivana did not feel any pressure. She said, "This time I am with Yip Lim Sum and Pakho Chau, they have a lot of fan support. I will tell my fan club, friends and family to support the film as well."

Bob Lam Sing Bun made fun of Ivana's figure. "You really are flat!" Two nights ago her figure continued to be the butt of the jokes. How did she feel about her own figure? Ivana said, "It's very hard to rate your own body. In real life I haven't been made fun of before. (Is your boyfriend pleased with your figure?) He is pleased with my everything, perhaps he is displeased but he hasn't said anything to me." Pakho in the film had to play effeminate. Would his girlfriend dislike that? He said, "I have a lot of personalities that are hidden inside unreleased. This time I am able to release them and breathed a sigh of relief. However Ivana is a good actress, I can't relax at all. If I can't follow up I would lose." Does Ivana want to be the new generation comedy queen? She said that she has never thought about it. She thought that she was too new and has not set any acting range.

In addition, Lin Si Nga in the film played a girl group member. Bob and others would violate her body shape pillow and cardboard cut out. She revealed that she received lai see from a fan in her first year, in it was a worn out piece of paper with foul language. She immediately threw away the note and disinfected her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment